Queen Bed | Private Bath with Shower/Bathtub
$105.00 per night, double occupancy
From Sue's greeting when we drove up, to Dennis' delicious blueberry french toast, our stay with you was terrific. Somehow I felt we could be lasting friends. We will remember the cool breezes, the sound of the fog horn, the Peacock House and you for a long time. Thank you.
— Ruth and Joel NC
The Downeast Room is located on the second floor and is decorated in warm brown tones. A queen-sized bed and a private bath with a bathtub and shower combine to create a cozy atmosphere. The artwork decorating the walls adds a lovely touch to this room.
Reservations: Call toll-free 1-888-305-0036
- Deposits: A one-night, including tax, deposit is required to hold your reservation and will be processed at the time of booking.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. Also, please understand that our season is very short. Therefore, we are forced to adhere to a strict cancellation policy. For any cancellation, we must receive 14 days notice prior to your confirmed arrival for a refund of your deposit. A $25.00 per room processing fee will be applied to all refunds. If any full or partial cancellation or change of dates is made within14 days, regardless of the reason, you are financially responsible for the entire reservation as booked, unless we can book your room.
- Rescheduling a reservation: Any reservation rescheduled within the cancellation period cannot be subsequently cancelled and no refund will be made; any further charges are at the descretion of the Innkeepers.
- We are a non-smoking establishment.
- No pets, please.
- Our B&B is best suited for children ages 7 and above.
- Check-in time is 3pm - Check-out time is 11 am.
- Cash or personal check preferred, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Appropriate taxes will be added to the total bill.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Maximum number of guests in all rooms: 2