Queen Bed | Private Bath with Shower
$135.00 per night, double occupancy
You have thought of everything. A charming, beautifully decorated home, delicious breakfasts and great hospitality - a fun place to be!
— Ginger and Bob PA
The calm colors of the ocean create a peaceful, relaxed space we call the Sea Glass Suite.
Located on the first floor at the back of Peacock House, the Sea Glass Suite offers a queen bed, private shower bath, TV, a sitting room and a view of the garden. Glass tiles and ocean-themed touches complete the decor. Off-street parking is available with this Suite.
Reservations: Call toll-free 1-888-305-0036
- Deposits: A one-night deposit, including tax, is required to hold your reservation and will be processed at the time of booking.
- Minimum Stay: A two night minimum stay is required from June-September when your stay includes a Friday or Saturday night.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: Due to the inn's small size, cancellations have a significant impact. Unlike hotels, we do not overbook our rooms. Your reservation is a contract under which we guarantee you the room of your choice. Therefore, we are forced to adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
For any cancellation, we must receive 14 days notice prior to your confirmed arrival for a refund of your deposit. A $25.00 per room service charge will be applied to all refunds. If any full/partial cancellation or change of dates is made within 14 days of your arrival, regardless of the reason, you are financially responsible for the entire reservation as booked, unless we are able to rebook your room.
- Rescheduling a reservation: Any reservation rescheduled within 14 days of your confirmed arrival will be treated as a cancellation, and all applicable cancellation fees apply.
- Early Check Ins: Your comfort is of utmost importance to us at Peacock House. It takes a considerable amount of time to prepare the Inn for you. Unless there is an emergency, please plan to check in between 3pm and 7pm. If you would like to check in early, please contact us in advance.
- Peacock House Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking establishment. For the health and safety of guests and staff, the Inn, deck and grounds are completely smoke-free. There will be a $200 cleaning fee for violation of this policy.
- No pets.
- The B&B is best suited for children ages 10 and above.
- Check-in time is 3pm- 7pm. Early check-ins may be accomodated if prior arrangements have been made. Please call if you plan on arriving later than 7pm.
- Check-out time is 11 am.
- Cash or personal check preferred, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Appropriate taxes will be added to the total bill.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Maximum number of guests in all rooms: 2