Margaret Chase-Smith Suite
Queen Bed | Private Bath with Shower/Bathtub
$129.00 per night, double occupancy
It would be wonderful to simply move in! Sue and Dennis are beyond hospitable. I'll count the days until my return.
— Clare NY
On the second floor is the old formal guest room, now known as the Margaret Chase Smith Suite. The room is named in honor of one of the most famous of our historic guests, Margaret Chase Smith, U.S. Senator, Stateswoman, and patriot. A frequent Peacock family guest, Senator Smith visited the house often during the fifties and sixties.
This room is decorated in raspberry toile wallpaper with butter yellow bedding. The Federal quality in the woodwork and decor suits the "honored guest" importance of the room.
Color TV, a luxurious full bath with tub and shower, and a seating area make this a very comfortable room.
Reservations: Call toll-free 1-888-305-0036
- Deposits: Your credit card number will hold your reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: There is a $25.00 cancellation fee per room. If the cancellation notice is received less than 14 days prior to arrival, guests are responsible for the full reservation as booked. This charge will be waived if the room is subsequently rented, minus the $25.00 cancellation fee.
- We are a non-smoking establishment.
- No pets, please.
- Our B&B is best suited for children ages 7 and above.
- Check-in time is 3pm - Check-out time is 11 am.
- Cash or personal check preferred, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Appropriate taxes will be added to the total bill.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Maximum number of guests in all rooms: 2