Margaret Chase-Smith Suite
Queen Bed | Private Bath with Shower/Bathtub
$135.00 per night, double occupancy
Absolutely perfect - nothing more needs to be said.
— Rob and Vicki NJ
On the second floor is the old formal guest room, now known as the Margaret Chase Smith Suite. The room is named in honor of one of the most famous of our historic guests, Margaret Chase Smith, U.S. Senator, Stateswoman, and patriot. A frequent Peacock family guest, Senator Smith visited the house often during the fifties and sixties.
This room is decorated in raspberry toile wallpaper with butter yellow bedding. The Federal quality in the woodwork and decor suits the "honored guest" importance of the room.
Color TV, a luxurious full bath with tub and shower, and a seating area make this a very comfortable room.
Reservations: Call toll-free 1-888-305-0036
- Deposits: A one-night, including tax, deposit is required to hold your reservation and will be processed at the time of booking.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. Also, please understand that our season is very short. Therefore, we are forced to adhere to a strict cancellation policy. For any cancellation, we must receive 14 days notice prior to your confirmed arrival for a refund of your deposit. A $25.00 per room processing fee will be applied to all refunds. If any full or partial cancellation or change of dates is made within14 days, regardless of the reason, you are financially responsible for the entire reservation as booked, unless we can book your room.
- Rescheduling a reservation: Any reservation rescheduled within the cancellation period cannot be subsequently cancelled and no refund will be made; any further charges are at the descretion of the Innkeepers.
- We are a non-smoking establishment.
- No pets, please.
- Our B&B is best suited for children ages 7 and above.
- Check-in time is 3pm - Check-out time is 11 am.
- Cash or personal check preferred, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Appropriate taxes will be added to the total bill.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Maximum number of guests in all rooms: 2