Queen Bed | Private Bath with Shower
$105.00 per night, double occupancy
You have thought of everything. A charming, beautifully decorated home, delicious breakfasts and great hospitality - a fun place to be!
— Ginger and Bob PA
One of the most popular rooms in the house, the Summer Room is on the front of the house facing the Bay of Fundy. The room is particularly bright and cheery and receives the first light of day. Summer flowers in the wallpaper and soft tones of blue and yellow give the room its breezy brightness.
The view of the water, about three blocks away, is a great way to start your morning.
Reservations: Call toll-free 1-888-305-0036
- Deposits: A one-night, including tax, deposit is required to hold your reservation and will be processed at the time of booking.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: Due to the inn's small size, cancellations have a significant impact. Also, please understand that the innkeeping season is very short. Therefore, I am forced to adhere to a strict cancellation policy. For any cancellation, I must receive 14 days notice prior to your confirmed arrival for a refund of your deposit. A $25.00 per room processing fee will be applied to all refunds. If any full or partial cancellation or change of dates is made within14 days, regardless of the reason, you are financially responsible for the entire reservation as booked, unless I can book your room.
- Rescheduling a reservation: Any reservation rescheduled within the cancellation period cannot be subsequently cancelled and no refund will be made; any further charges are at the descretion of the Innkeeper.
- Peacock House Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking establishment.
- No pets, please.
- The B&B is best suited for children ages 7 and above.
- Check-in time is 3pm - Check-out time is 11 am.
- Cash or personal check preferred, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Appropriate taxes will be added to the total bill.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Maximum number of guests in all rooms: 2