The Seaglass Suite
« View All Rooms
About The Seaglass Suite
Availability Calendar for
The Seaglass Suite
King-size Bed | Private Bath with Shower
$165.00-175.00, double occupancy
The Seaglass Suite is on the first floor of the inn and has the bonus of off-street parking just outside your door.
Two adjoining rooms feature a bedroom with a king-size bed and TV, as well as an inviting sitting room with a desk area and Keurig coffee service. There is a spacious counter at the sink, while the private bathroom has a stall shower.
The suite’s décor is reminiscent of the sea and the view from the windows offers a look into the inn’s gardens.
- ✓ Triple-sheeted beds using luxury linens and mattresses
- ✓ TV with premium channels
- ✓ Keurig coffee maker
- ✓ Local herbal bath products created exclusively for Peacock House
- ✓ Hair dryer
- ✓ Full homemade breakfast included (socially distanced) using fresh ingredients
- ✓ Wi-Fi throughout the inn
- ✓ Four downstairs common rooms exclusively for guest use
- ✓ A baby grand piano, guitar and ukulele for guests to enjoy using
- ✓ A library full of books and music CDs that you are welcome to enjoy
- ✓ Outdoor deck and garden area with al fresco breakfast, weather permitting
- ✓ 24-hour Keurig coffee maker in sunroom
- ✓ Shared guest refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- ✓ Walking distance to restaurants
- ✓ Complementary use of two bicycles (you supply the helmets)
Reservations & Policies
- Deposits: A one-night deposit, including tax, is required to hold your reservation and will be processed at the time of booking.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: Due to the inn's small size, cancellations have a significant impact. Unlike hotels, we do not overbook our rooms. Your reservation is a contract under which we guarantee you the room of your choice. Therefore, we are forced to adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
For any cancellation, we must receive 14 days notice prior to your confirmed arrival for a refund of your deposit. A $25.00 per room service charge will be applied to all refunds. If any full/partial cancellation or change of dates is made within 14 days of your arrival, regardless of the reason, you are financially responsible for the entire reservation as booked, unless we are able to rebook your room.
- Rescheduling a reservation: Any reservation rescheduled within 14 days of your confirmed arrival will be treated as a cancellation, and all applicable cancellation fees apply.
- Check Ins: Your comfort is of utmost importance to us at Peacock House. It takes a considerable amount of time to prepare the Inn for you. Unless there is an emergency, please plan to check in between 4pm and 7pm. If you would like to check in early, please contact us in advance. If you must arrive later than 7:00, please notify us in advance.
- Peacock House Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking establishment. For the health and safety of guests and staff, the Inn, deck and grounds are completely smoke-free. There will be a $200 cleaning fee for violation of this policy.
- We do not allow pets.
- The B&B is best suited for children ages 10 and above.
- Check-in time is 4pm- 7pm. Early check-ins may be accomodated if prior arrangements have been made. Please call if you plan on arriving later than 7pm.
- Check-out time is 10:30 am.
- Cash or personal check preferred, credit cards accepted.
- Appropriate taxes will be added to the total bill.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Maximum number of guests per room: 2 (except the Peacock Suite which can accommodate a third guest for an additional charge)